A flood emergency may consist of the following:
- Water entry into your Unit from another Unit or the Common Property.
- An uncontrolled water leak or broken pipe within your Unit.
- A sewer backup inside your Unit or the Common Property.
- Parking lot or parkade experiencing extensive water entry or sewer backup.
- A broken hot water heating line.
- A roof leak where a large amount of water is entering.
In any case where a water flood emergency is suspected, stay calm and contact the Condominium Management.